August 8, 2008

Katie Mann - Blog Hostess Aug 9th

Hey y'all! It's my turn to be the blog hostess for a week here on the Digitals Blog! I'm so excited, and have so much to share that I hardly know where to start. Since I just recently returned to Digitals, I guess I'll start at the beginning and tell y'all a little bit about me.

I've been a work at home mom (and I do mean WORK) for 5 1/2 years now. It wasn't meant to last this long, but with relocating, and moving to a small town it somehow just happened. Yes, I do mean a small town. We have a population of just over 500, and we only have one store in the whole town! We don't even have a stop light. I have an adorable, charming, pain in the neck 7 year old son named Austin. He is absolutely the light of my life, and I love him more every day that I have him. Those of you who know me, are well acquainted with him and his exploits. For those of you who don't, you'll just have to keep checking my Digitals Gallery to learn more about him!

It's my birthday this coming week, so I'm sharing freebies galore, I'm hostessing a challenge, and I'm having huge sales... yep, it's my birthday, but YOU're getting the presents! I have an adorable hybrid album that I've been giving away. If you want more information about the challenge or want to get in on the freebies, you'll need to check my blog. Don't fret if you don't have time, because I have the cutest little key plate album that I'll be giving away here.



I'll be the Hostess here for 7 days, so that means you get this entire key plate album in just one short week! If you miss a day, or you just want the ease of getting it all at once, it will be available in the Digitals Store starting on August 16th.

Don't forget to come back everyday to learn more about me and my designs (and of course, Austin!)

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 01:43am, NY 03:43am, UK 08:43am, OZ 06:43pm] ).

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thanks hun this album is beautiful! I love how you put the letter from Austin in all of your downloads. It is so cute to see him & your letter as a reminder about piracy.

Nore said...

Thank You for another terrific share!
Could you possibly assist me on this problem? About two weeks ago whenever I try to go over to the Digitals store my Internet Explorer gives me an error message that the format of the webpage is not acceptable. Wondering if anyonelse is having this problem. I'd like to take advantage of the sales.

diharper said...

Thanks, Katie. Your designs are such a joy to have. Diane

Stacey Mann said...

Nore, you can email me at stacey@digitalscrapbookpages.com for help accessing Digitals. It is optimized for IE7.