May 3, 2008

NSD Blog Contest!!

Yeah May 3rd is here and the fun begins! You will have the entire week yes it has been changed to the entire week! I will be voting on the winners Sunday May 11th in the afternoon. With all that's going on I wanted to give people plenty of time. I will be handing out the participation bonuses as they are submitted. Please have your submission in by Midnight EST on Saturday May 10th.

Contest Details

Layout Requirements:
Make a layout about your most precious memory, but you have to do so using the following items:

  • At least 1 Frame
  • 3 Flowers
  • Title
  • Doodle
  • 2 Staples
  • 3 Different papers
  • Journaling
  • 2 Other Elements
Place your entry in this Gallery

How layouts will be voted on: There will be 4 prizes for this contest and I will be picking
  • Best Overall
  • Most Interesting Memory
  • Most Heartfelt Memory
  • Most Creative.
Each layout will only be eligible for one category and you can only win once for this contest so no multiple entries.

Ready... Set.... Goooo and I can't wait to see what ya do!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

here's my LO:
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php/photo/65752

lorig said...

This challenge had me thinking. I could not narrow down to one precious memory. I journaled my thoughts on how my memories are precious it is in the gallery.

Dorann said...

Here's my layout: http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php/photo/65997

Fran Baity said...

Got mine in at the 11th hour!

http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php?photo=66023&nocache=1

Thanks for the challenge!