May 3, 2008

Blog Hostess for the week: Amanda Thorderson

Hi all,

I'm thrilled to share the hostessing duties with Karla this week! I know she has a great layout contest going on that you will not want to miss, so stick around and check it out!

How excited are you for National Scrapbook Day?! I can't wait to finish this posting so I can run over to the store and SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!! Have you seen all the grab bags for sale! Holy Moly! I'm getting all verklempt just thinking about it! My entire store is on sale for 3%-50% off! I've also got a Grab Bag up for Grabs and I contributed to the Twisted Sisters Grab bag as well! Y'all have got to check them both out! Dea Spina, Beth Rimmer, Shawn Walter, and livingoutloud all collaborated on the Twisted Sisters Grab bag, so you know it's going to be amazing--and funky, and hip, and all manner of goodness!

Keep checking back every day because I will be throwing out freebies every day while I'm hostessing. Be sure to check out my blog too because I'm putting freebies on it every day in honor of NSD as well!

Today's freebie is a quick page made by CT member Marcia (snowowl551). She used my Les Jardins du Manoir Collection to make it. I hope you enjoy!





Download the Free Quick Page here.


2 comments:

lorig said...

Thank you for this Qp. It is beautiful as is that kit.

ccynden said...

What a lovely QP, thank you very much.