March 15, 2008

Happy Saturday from db Designs

Hi, I'm Diana Burton from db Designs and you will find my work exclusively at Digitals. I hale from a sleeply little town in the midwest and I am happy to report that today the sun is shining to beat the band! I am eager to say goodbye to the drab, dreary days of winter and hello to the warm, sunny days of spring. I have just finished a brand new kit called "Blueprints". I am uploading it to the store as I type and it should be available sometime later today. Here's a sneak preview:

Special thanks go out to Monica Larsen for her folded ribbon action and to Helena Monteiro for her curled ribbon templates. Super special thanks to my sister, Sue Frost, for the use of her blueprints used in the making of this collection.

To kick off my week as hostess on the Digitals blog I'd like to give you this QP freebie from my latest collection.


Get it here

Stop by throughout the upcoming week to learn more about Diana Burton and db designs. In the meantime, be sure and check out my store and my Digitals website.

No comments: