December 21, 2010

For your last-minute Christmas needs + a sneak peek!

Are you looking for some last minute Christmas hybrid decorations or cards?  Why don't you pick up my Deck the Halls kit?




Is your blog feeling a bit left out of the holiday cheer? Then you won't want to miss my Deck The Halls Blog Decor Pack!



I have a special sneak peek to share with you! I have a big new kit that I'm just wrapping up today, and I'm really excited about it! You'll get to pick it up absolutely free too, if you are patient and persistent! It will be the free daily download kit at Digitals in early January! You'll have to wait until then to see the full thing, but don't despair - there is a lot more fun in store for you before then. :)  Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria