December 20, 2010

All Things Pondered...Lifesong Kreations daily download for Dec 20 - Jan 4


Come to my store at Digitals and grab this daily download called All Things Pondered
    --which is a kit filled with "just that". things that we ponder in our hearts including:
   birth of children, birthdays, anniversaries, friendships, accomplishments, lessons learned
   and more.     You will find 13 elements, 16 papers, 4 paper stacks, 18 wordart, 1 overlay all
   combined to help you scrap the pondered moments in your life.
You will also find everything in my store for 40% off during this time and click here to read my interview questions and answers.
 I have Quickpage albums, or buy them in duo packs: below is my Joshua 24:15 series...Do you serve a God of love? express it with these beauty's.

thanks for looking

Karla

 

No comments: