February 2, 2010

Free sampler available for "Turquoise Love" - matching kits 50% off!

Hi, everyone! I'm excited to host the Designer Elements Challenge for the month of February. I designed a new kit in honor of this challenge, and I hope that you will enjoy it! The theme of the kit is love, so it is perfect for Valentine layouts or crafts, or just scrapping about everyday love!

Here is the sampler for the challenge. I've selected a few pieces from the Turquoise Love kit & Turquoise Love kit add on to share with you. Pick it up in
my store for free!



It matches my Turquoise Love kit, which is on sale this month for 50% off:



and my Turquoise Love Add on, which is also on sale this month for 50% off:


Here's how this challenge works:

1. Download Turquoise Love Sampler FREE in
my Digitals Store.

2. Use the Turquoise Love Sampler (or the full kit or the add-on if you choose) to create a layout. To be qualified for the posting bonus, you must use a minimum of three Digitalscrapbookpages.com items (which can all be from the free sampler).

3. Upload to the DE Gallery:
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/gal...ry.php/cat/597

4. Post a link to your layout, as a reply to
this thread, to receive the gift.

This months' gift is by Kathryn Estry.



-Challenge deadline is February 28th.

I can't wait to see this month's layouts!

Juliana Gordon

No comments: