June 11, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday with Lifesong Kreations!


Hey folks it is a Wonderful Wednesday with lots of sales at Digitals as selected designers have stuff at 30% off. Then I have all my kits at 35% off for an extra bonus so be sure to check things out.

The quickpage I worked on today isn't a specific template, but I used a layout I previously had created and used it as a template by selecting papers and filling with new papers and adding different elements from my Kumbaya kit.

If you are ever in a pinch for creativity there is another idea you can use...just go back to another layout you've done in the past. I am finding that working this way is so much fun and makes working with a kit such a joy!!

Grab Today's Download

Thanks for stopping by
Karla of Lifesong Kreations

No comments: