May 28, 2008

It's My Birthday!!! Sale and Freebies Galore!

It's my birthday today! I could tell you how old I am, but then I'd have to shoot you! This one is a little harder than past ones, because I really thought I was 2 years younger than I am! I've been telling people I am 42...Not so, it seems! I guess when I had my sweet daughter Emily at 42, time just stood still for me. I wish time stood still for her! She's growing much too fast and I'm missing my sweet little baby who only wanted to be held and snuggled all day.


I made this layout of her using my Walking on Sunshine Bracket Album. My 13 yo dd and I are making a hybrid album for Emily. I'll post photos when we are finished!















To celebrate my birthday, I'm having a sale where my ENTIRE store is 44% off! Plus, I've got freebies like crazy!


Join the Digitals Store Yahoo Group NOW. Later today, I'll be sending through this great freebie--but only to people who are members of the group! You won't want to miss this one! You can sign up here.






You might want to take a minute to sign up for MY yahoo group while you're at it--I'll be sending a special gift through it today as well!



To tide you over, I've got this great FREE candy bar wrapper made by Shawn Walter using Mariposa.








Get it HERE.

Be sure to stop by my blog for another freebie!

No comments: