March 14, 2008

Twisted Friday, Twisted Freebie!


Happy Friday from The Twisted Sisters!

I'm livingoutloud - yes, that's my name, but also just the way I roll! I guess you could call me the background musician to this wonderful symphony of Sisters. I'm the one in charge of making sure all the Twisted Sisters products meet their quality standards before they ever hit the store. So, what a win-win situation for me, right? I get to make you guys happy, and the Sisters have an extra set of eyes to help make their designs top-notch.
Now that THAT's out of the way, how about a Twisted Freebie? Sister Amanda Thorderson has shared this awesome little treat that coordinates perfectly with our "Sisters By Design" kit - the first 3 mini kits are in the store now, and number 4 will be up next week. This kit is just so wonderful - so vibrant - so - well, so Twisted! See what you think:



GET IT HERE!

No comments: