March 31, 2008

The Mysterious Life of a Designer....

Have you ever wondered about the wonderful and mysterious life of a digi-scrap designer? Well here's a little bit about me!

I've been married to my DH, Brian, since 1992 which was the summer we graduated from college, got married and moved to Colorado! Brian is a newly emerging runner - he's been running for about 2 yrs now and will attempt his first marathon this summer.

We have 2 little girls, Sandis who is 6 and Stella who is 4. We homeschool them but Sandis does attend a homeschool program for 5 hrs a week. They both have just started soccer and have in the past done cheerleading and swimming.

As for me, a couple weird facts: I have a master's in entomology and I used to play ice hockey for fun. Now I run a part-time home daycare along with my store at Digitals. In my alleged spare time, I like to read, knit, sew or actual create some scrap LOs!

No comments: