March 2, 2008

A calm Sunday

After a battle last night with my copy of Photoshop that left me concerned for my sanity, today's lack of activity was a welcome change for me. I've been working this evening on a photo project for a friend, and I used a paper from my latest kit, Classic Moments. I hadn't planned it this way, but it went perfectly with one of the elements in her project. And, again in an odd bit of coincidence, the name also corresponds to the project well since it has a heritage photo in it.

I also had lunch with a friend today and we talked (and talked!) about Disney World since her family is heading there again. She had scrapped some of her Disney World pictures last year for a hardbound album. In case you haven't seen them, Glenda Ketcham has by far the best collection of kits that work well with Disney photos. Check out her series The Most Wonderful Place On Earth if you haven't already. I always recommend these to people looking for help with those special vacation photos. I know she also used some of my Sparkle Pack papers in her book, and they worked well, too.

That's all for today; I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek at my next product! :D

No comments: